1. I am a first generation American born to Iranian immigrants.
2. I have a twin brother, who also happens to be a nurse!
3. I was a quiet, highly intuitive, and sensitive child.
4. I knew very early on in my life that I wanted to help people. I loved science and taking care of others. Nursing felt like the perfect profession for me
5. I am a classically trained violinist and I studied music in my undergraduate education.
6. After graduating from nursing school in 2012 and landing my dream job in the Trauma Intensive Care Unit, I got food poisoning from the hospital cafeteria. This was my trigger for developing chronic illness.
7. After several months of mystery symptoms including: fatigue, numbness, tingling, eczema, lightheadedness, fainting, heat intolerance, dry mouth, tinnitus, irregular menstrual cycles, fevers, night sweats, food intolerances, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, hair loss, and weight loss, I became bed bound.
8. After seeking help from my conventional medicine providers to no avail, I reluctantly went to see a homeopathic doctor that was recommended to me by a family friend. This exposed me to a whole different side of medicine. While I did make some improvements with dietary changes and supplements, I still didn't feel well. I was placed on several antibiotics, thyroid medications, and steroids.
9. I tried every alternative healing modality available to me: acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine, ayurveda, functional medicine, colonics, elimination diets, keto diets, vegan diets, candida diets, and paleo diets. Most of these made me feel worse but I unknowingly attributed it to "die off." I developed fruit fear and didn't eat fruit for almost 3 years.
10. After 6 years and thousands of dollars spent on doctors, health practitioners, medications, and supplements, I found Medical Medium information in 2018.
Medical Medium Journey:
11. Over the years I would meet people and they would recommend the Medical Medium books. When I learned that Anthony William was a medium and not a medical professional, I immediately discredited the information.
12. In 2018, I developed hives all over my body. It was relentless. I would wake up with scratches all over my body and blood on my sheets. At the time I thought I was doing all the right things, but nothing was helping. I googled, "natural remedies for hives." I found a blog that talked about celery juice for hives. I thought, I have nothing to lose. After 3 days, my hives were gone. I couldn't believe it. I went back to the blog to see where the information had come from. Medical Medium. Of course. I immediately bought all the books. I bawled when I read the books because I finally had answers and I understood what was happening to my body. I wasn't crazy. There was a reason this happened, and I could heal.
While I had some setbacks throughout my journey, my health slowly improved over time and I felt amazing.
14. In 2020 I experienced a horrible flare and I suddenly passed out while at work in the ICU. I became bed bound again, and it was incredibly traumatic for me. I couldn't point out what had caused the flare, but looking back there could have been many things. I started a relationship with my now husband, so I may have picked up some new pathogens. I was also experiencing a lot of good and bad adrenaline. I was falling in love, but I was also a full time graduate student and working in the hospital during the pandemic. Life was chaotic but I was happy.
15. While I was traumatized by my flare, I knew what to do. Medical Medium information had helped me before, and I knew that it would help me again. I started an aggressive cleansing and antiviral protocol. Slowly but surely, my body recovered.
16. Throughout my health journey I knew that I eventually wanted to get out of the hospital and focus on chronic illness and disease prevention. I thought that becoming a primary care provider was the perfect fit, so I went to graduate school and studied family medicine. I wanted to blend my conventional knowledge with Medical Medium information; I thought it was perfect! As I started my residency it became clear that I had no time to do any of this! My job was to see as many patients in as little time possible, and to provide prescriptions for symptoms with no time for patient education. Insurance dictated how I practiced medicine. It was a scam, and I wasn't OK with it. I wanted to have pride in the work that I was doing, and this was not it.
17. When I graduated in 2021, I didn't know what to do. I knew that I didn't want to do this career that I had spent 3 years training for, but I also needed a job! My partner encouraged me to pursue my dream and start my own practice. I was mortified. As a child of immigrants I knew how important financial stability was. I didn't know if I would be able to make a stable career with enough income, but I knew I had to try.
18. I started posting on social media, and little by little my following grew. I shared Medical Medium information so that people could learn how to take control of their health. I started seeing clients virtually, and it was the most fulfilling thing I had ever done. I knew what it was like to be scared, misunderstood, and hopeless. I felt immense pleasure in helping those that had been swept under the rug. Because I healed, I knew that they could as well.
19. I have so much gratitude for being able to do the work that I do. While I love conventional medicine, there are so many limitations especially when it comes to chronic illness. Medical Medium information is the most profound healing information I have had the pleasure of learning. Every day I wake up and feel so much gratitude for this information. Being able to help people with this information is magic. I know that by doing this I am doing God's work.
20. I love to travel and have been to over 20 countries and 5 continents. I love learning about people's food, culture, and history, and I love exploring different landscapes. I would love to visit Africa and Central America next.
21. I love music and I have a very diverse musical tastes. From classical music to hip hop, I love it all.
22. I love the outdoors, and I spend my free time hiking, kayaking, and snowshoeing.
23. I'm a bit of an adrenaline junky, but I have to say that I have calmed down a lot. No more jumping out of airplanes for me! Being a trauma nurse for 9 years was very intense and adrenalizing, and as I have healed I no longer crave that adrenaline rush. I also know better and prioritize my safety. Seeing people die from ski accidents, boating accidents, car accidents, and violence is very humbling. I know how precious life is, and that it can be taken away at any moment.
I hope my story inspires you to continue on your healing journey. Life is full of twists and turns, but over the last decade of helping people I am continually amazed by our human resilience.
Healing is possible for you.
With all my love,
For guidance on your healing journey, please schedule your virtual consultation at this link.